August 31, 2011

Kelly Rowland; From Grammy Award Winning Artist To Style Icon



Everyone who knows me personally knows how [[OBSESSED]] I am with Kelly! She has really evolved as a singer, women etc. I've always been a fan of Kelly even in her early days. I'm definitely glad that she is finally coming into her own and getting the credit she deserves overall. 2011 was definitely Kelly's year!


Yeah Kelly is my motivation all right, motivation
 to get back in the gym!










Might I add she is rocking the short cut..!



                                               




Love, LOVE this look..


                     


One thing I can say about Kelly's style is that she is really big on shoes that make statements. She definitely wants her shoes to be noticed! Now that she has our attention she tends to keep it by accessorizing with the right pieces whether it's with a bulky necklace or a belt cinched at the waist. Where ever Kelly is going we know one thing is for sure, she is walking out the door in complete style!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
The B Stinger © 2013.

Design by DesignHerGoods