September 3, 2011

Friends with Benefits (:

I have so many girlfriends who are such fashionistas themselves!  It's crazy how we all shop and at the same stores; Forever21, Zara, Express, Urban Outfitters, Cotton on...the list goes on! We may pick up the same top or even the same shoes. But what separates us all from each other is we all have our own personal style! Cause you can buy fashion but money can't buy you style. Here are some of my friends showing off their own personal style!

          Name: Nicole
Describe your style: "Whatever I feel comfortable in, I'm very versatile. 
I like to look super girly sometimes but I also like really edgy looks too!"
Something you can't live without: "Heels!"



Name: Shannon
How would you describe your style?: "My style is chic and very girly but edgy & street at the same time."
Piece of clothing you can't live without?: "Tights!"

Name: Dana
How would you describe your style?: "Every piece of clothing on me screams 80's!!! I have a shoulder padded button up shirt, with herem pants & a pair of low heeled royal blue pumps."

Name: Lorena
How would you describe your style: "Classic but at the same time really modern & unique."
Something you can't live without? "Heels!!"
         
Name: Cassandra
How would you describe your style? "I would describe my style as classic & modern pieces put together."
What is your signature style?: "I love anything with bows or floral print! I can't live without my bow neck chiffon tops, you can dress them up with heels or dress them down with flats!"

Name: Marcia
How would you describe your style?: "My style is rebellious. Daring & vintage. Colors are my friends and patterns are my besties! (:
A piece of clothing you can't live without?: "High waist skirts/pants, they are a MUST HAVE!!"

Name: Anna Jane
How would you describe your style?: My sense of style is whimsical often times with a hint of grunge.
Name a piece of clothing you can't live without?: "Brown riding-style boots paired with a trendy thigh sock."


Name: Chelsea
How would you describe your style?: "Currently I believe Im stuck in the fifty's...I love clothes that flatter my silhouette and an outfit that isn't too overworked. Sidenote: I dont leave the house unless my hair is defying gravity....lol."
Name a piece of clothing you can't live without?: "Not exactly a piece of clothing but an accessory...My VINTAGE (button) EARRINGS!! Ebay has entire lots of strictly vintage earrings that fufill my addiction" *DROOL*.

Chelsea's earring button collection! (:

Name: Sabine
How would you describe your style?: "Very girly chic & sometimes vintage. I'm in love with the early years of fashion (1940's-1970's) I really enjoy classic pieces & can say my style can also be flirty & fun.
Name a piece of clothing you can't live without? "Blazers!! They are such a classic piece!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
The B Stinger © 2013.

Design by DesignHerGoods