October 28, 2011

Hot As Leather!!

Winter is near and I've been waiting for this time all year so I can pull out my leather jacket from the back of my closet! If I could I would wear it year round but that's sort of a fashion no-no! Leather jackets are great items to have and you can wear them anyway you want. No matter what type of style you have a leather jacket can complete the look!

Rihanna

Kelly Rowland


Jessica Alba

Hilary Duff

Chanel Iman

Frankie Sanford

Kim Kardashian

Lauren Conrad

Megan Good

Victoria Beckham


Hayden Panettiere


Beyonce knowles


The Biker Style Jacket



There are different styles of leather jackets, if I would have to choose one style I like the most it would have to be the "biker style" leather jacket. It's so edgy and gives you a bit of a mens feel. you can pair it up with a graphic tee, ripped jeans and combat boots or a cute floral print dress and flats. Stores that you can find this style of a leather jacket is Express, H&M, Urban Outfitters and even Forever21! Careful when choosing the right type of leather because some materials tend to look cheap. I always thought one of the greatest investments you can make for your wardrobe is a nice leather jacket! It's something that if you take care of will last you for seasons and seasons to come! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
The B Stinger © 2013.

Design by DesignHerGoods