October 12, 2011

Friends With Benefits Take Two!

Style is about knowing who you are and expressing it through your clothes! I always believed that your style is more than just your appearance as far as your clothing goes, it's about how you carry yourself as well. Your demeanor and how you treat others, it's who you are!


Name: Amanda
How would you describe your style?:  I would describe my style as vibrant, comfortable and transcending. I love to play dress up in my sneakers and stilettos. And I'm a sucker for unique pieces. 
Name something you cant live without?: This is HARD. But I would say my accessories because I feel that they can make any ordinary outfit stand out!
 Name: Darletha
 How would you describe your style?: Evolving! It always represents my inspirations at the time.
Name a piece of clothing/accessory you can't live without?: Heels! God bless the person who invented them!
Name: Paige
How would you describe your style?: My feelings are expressed through my style, so however way I wake up feeling that's how I dress. Overall I would categorize it as a pretty grudge look. I have an obsession for pastel colors, they're just so beautiful! 
Name something you can't live without?: Anything leopard!! It's so timeless and will never go out of style. 

Name: Raven
How would you describe your style?: Very casual chic, and effortless. I have diversity in my style. I can pull off the girly look or the "boyish" look.
Name something you can't live without?: My Nudie jeans! Love, love, LOVE them to death! You probably would never think to spend that much on a pair of jeans, but it's truly a good investment.

Name: Keilany
How would you describe your style?: I would describe it as Boho chic, I love to make statements with my accessories!!
Name something you can't live without?: Feather earrings, and heels!
Name: Tatiana
How would you describe your style?: My style is very free, there are no boundaries!
What is something you can't live without?: My Watch!
Name: Gaelle
How would you describe your style?: Classy, modest and eclectic. I like to work with colors that compliment each other not match each other. 
Name something you can't live without?: Oxfords, and dresses! (Especially floral dresses)
Name: Patricia (right hand side)
How would you describe your style?: I would describe myself as COMFORTABLE CHIC. I prefer comfort over killing myself, lol. 
Name something you can't live without?: silk tops, sheer tops, and blazers. I have a few blazers (black, leopard, and my moms vintage printed ones). These things always dress up an ordinary pair of flats, sandals, or wedges. 

...and these are just her heels!
Name: Aashay
How would you describe?: Girly chic but yet edgy 
Name something you can't live without?: Accessories! They're my sick obsession!

Name: Toni-lee
How would you describe your style?: With whatever I'm wearing I always keep it classy  
Name something you can't live without?: Rings and a really high pump!
Name: Racquel
How would you describe your style?: My style is fierce and fabulous! You should always dress to impress because you never know who you might run into
What is something you can't live without?: I can't live without an amazing pair of heels I'm addicted to them!




A letter to the readers..

I'm loving the diversity in everyone's style! It's so cool because our style is describing our personality in a sense. Ever had an essay to do for class? Of course you did! Remember going through two or more rough drafts and playing around with words until you were able to come up with a finished product? Well it's the same with clothes! Want to know what works for you? When you go to the mall next time take the time out to try different clothes on in the fitting room. Play with different looks and try to build outfits. Bring more than one size of an item to see which fits better with your body type. Don't worry you don't have to do it alone, it's always reassuring to have a second opinion so bring an honest friend along. If your someone who likes to shop on your own like I do, you can always ask an employee who works there for advice on something your trying on. There are also usually mannequins in the store that always have on great looks!


In the words of Coco Chanel; "Fashion fades, only style remains the same."
What does your style say about you?

Yours truly,
Xoxo -B

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
The B Stinger © 2013.

Design by DesignHerGoods