October 14, 2011

Let's Style It Up!

We're usually on the go a majority of our day. Us girls are never worried about traffic on the way to work today, if we forgot to submit our essay to our english professor or if we made sure to remember to clean our room before going out to the movies with friends. No, we are worried about what we have on at the time being! Whether our style is laid back, girly, or whimsical every girl wants to look good.
Below I put together a few different looks for different occasions!



Dinner Date

Great look for a date! It's not showing too much but still shows some type of effort was put in to show your interested! 
I paired up a sheer, long sleeve, navy blue, and polka dot top. Underneath is a black cami. 
To follow is some black leggings and to add a little color pair it up with some colored wedges! 
To bring everything together I added a brown belt at the waist.
-----------------------------------------
Want more of a daytime look?
Try a pair of wide legs instead of the leggings, tuck in the top and wear the belt  in the jeans instead. Switch out the wedges for a pair of ballet flats (red or tan.) And there you have it, a whole new look!







Want this look? Check out these store!

Polka dot top: Nordstorm rack
Cami: Forever21
Leggings: Forever21
Belt: Forever21
Wedges: Bakers shoes


Fashion Show

So everyone knows when you attend a fashion show it's not only about the looks on the runway but in the audience as well. So it's important to get noticed in a good way and a perfect way to say a statement without saying anything at all is your outfit!
I put together a nice satin top with a bow, dress styled shorts, polka dot stockings and black ballet flats. And don't forget the cute little bag with the adorable bow!
---------------------------------------------

Want more of a daytime look?
Let's pair the satin top with a nice printed flirty skirt and a pair of nude flats. 
And it's a whole alternative way to wear the main essential!

Want this look? Check out these stores!

Satin Top: Zara
Shorts: Forever21
Stockings: Express
Ballet Flats: W shoes
Bag: Express


Church Service

I love this look to attend church because it's modest and conservative. It's not doing too much but it still lets others know that your stylish! It's not too matchy but the colors compliment each other perfect! The sheer long sleeve top pairs up great with the khaki skirt and to add a little "umph" I threw in a belt! 
---------------------------------------------------------

Want more of a night time look? 
Wear the sheer top with a pair of dark rinsed skinny jeans and don't tuck the shirt in. For shoes wear a pair of brown thigh high boots. Unbutton two buttons and wear a skinny long gold chain but double it leaving one loop snugged to your neck and the other long! And there you have it a day to night look! 













Want to get this look? Check these stores out!

Sheer Top: Forever21
Skirt: The Limited
Belt: Forever21 
                                   
                                                                                   School Day                                          
 If you know me you know how obsessed I am with blazers! I own about 7 of them! I think they can bring any outfit alive. You want to look great for a day at school but still feel comfortable. It's all about balance! I wore something fitted at the top so I decided to wear boyfriend fit jeans for a more loose fit at the bottom. I threw on some tan flats which are now known as my everyday flats cause I am able to throw them on with everything! 
Now if your looking for a more night time look we can do the blazer, top and add a pair of colored skinny jeans in the mix. Maybe a burgundy pair or camel color to be specific to tuck the shirt into. Let's go with a pair of platform heels and your good to go!

Want to get this look?
Blazer: Gap
Shirt: Kohl's
Jeans: Hollister
Flats: Steve Madden
Watch: Guess Accessories

My look tells you I shop everywhere! I think it's important to dip your finger in different  cookie jars! How else will you know what flavor cookie you like better?




Contact me dolls!

Want to be featured in my next post showing off your personal style or being used as a model for me to style? Send your photos and info to my e-mail below! Looking forward to hearing from you! (:

- Sabinejean02@gmail.com



5 comments:

  1. I LOVE that blazer on you in the last pic! very chic.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jen! It's my favorite blazer in my closet!! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe I should just pack you in my suitcase so you can style me everywhere I go! I <3 The B Stinger!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The b stinger is hot :) I'm no girl, but I'm taking notes for my girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww Thanks for the support guys!

    ReplyDelete

 
The B Stinger © 2013.

Design by DesignHerGoods