December 31, 2012

B's Holiday looks!

Happy Holidays stingers! Wow, I cannot believe Christmas has already passed and New Years is less than a few hours away! This year went by very quickly, and soon we'll be seeing the numbers 2-0-1-3 everywhere. I have been pretty swamped with work and holiday festivities that I haven't had a chance to blog about my recent looks. I literally have about 4 blog entries that need to get published before this week is over. So I decided why not incorporate all looks in one post and title it "B's holiday looks?" How original right?






Polka Dotted .
 I am so infatuated by polka dots! I can't really say it's my OOC ("out of control") obsession at the moment but it's cuts in pretty close. My pants were about 8 bucks, they're from JcPenney under the Worthington line. You don't have to say a word, I'm still in disbelief until this day! I decided to pair my pants up with a red fitted blazer from H&M and a white ruffled shirt tucked underneath. I'm not sure if this look gives off a Christmas or Patriotic vibe. Either way, I was feeling it! I can't wait to play up different outfits with these polka dotted pants. This look was worn to work and afterwards I met up with my sister and a girlfriend of mine to begin our Christmas shopping.


Blazer H&M, Blouse Express, Pants JcPenney, loafers Wet Seal, Bag Steve Madden

Leather On Leather

A good friend of mine recently graduated from college and had a graduation party to celebrate! She is one of the few people I actually kept in touch with after high school. I enjoyed attending the party because it gave me a chance to see a few familiar faces that I haven't seen in a while. My look I felt was perfect for the occasion. There's just something about wearing leather on leather that makes me feel fearlessly fierce! Ha!

Dress New York & Company, Jacket Forever21, Boots Bakers Shoes
My lovely friend Darletha who graduated! 


Flowers & Such .. 

I always enjoy christmas shopping. I simply enjoy the feel of  shopping for others, it's so much fun! I went with my best friend and we spent a couple of hours in the mall finding the best gifts for the people on our lists. Of course we had to shop for ourselves a little too, after all we've been nice all year! :) The romper that I wore is from Zara from about 3 seasons ago. I love it for the low cut in the back and the fit of the shoulders. The hat I'm wearing I actually purchased while I was in the mall and decided to slip it on. Cotton On was having a huge sale and I got it for $5 bucks! Thought it added more of a vintage feel to my look, don't you think?

Romper Zara, Hat Cotton On, Bag H&M, Shoes Traffic


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
The B Stinger © 2013.

Design by DesignHerGoods