December 13, 2011

All That Glitters...


Being that we're in the holiday season, sequins is such a great look to have! Just the other day, I was shopping around and came across the cutest sequins blazer. It was love at first sight!! It had a tailored fit to it and was cropped. I decided not to purchase the blazer and the minute I walked out of the store, I was filled with regret. I started to feel worse on the ride home. Eventually regret grew into depression and before I knew it I couldn't stop crying. Ok, maybe I'm over exaggerating on how I reacted, but it was a really sad moment! Nevertheless, sequins look great on shorts, blazers, blouses, and dresses. Since the material is so much, it's important to keep your jewelry at a minimum. Be sure not go crazy with other color choices in your outfit.










There are different sequins colors you can choose from. If you want to be extremely creative, you can grab an old top and purchase the material from Walmart or Michaels. Use the clothing glue to attach the pieces. Make sure you place it the way you want the sequins to appear on your shirt. Let it air dry for a few hours and there you have it, your very on sequins top!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
The B Stinger © 2013.

Design by DesignHerGoods