December 14, 2015

wrap me up.











The best thing to get wrapped up in this holiday is a wrap skirt. I purchased this particular one from Loft. I'm in love with the colors of the skirt I just couldn't pass it up. It's currently on sale for $54.99 with an additional 40% off! I also recently made a purchase for another wrap skirt which I'll be sharing on the blog soon. Wrap skirts come in different prints, lengths, and fabrics. I really want to invest in a midi length one. They fit very well and give you an hour glass shape. A mustard turtleneck seemed ideal to pair with this skirt because of the burgundy and orange hues. I thought it brought out the skirt more. I finished the look off with my black booties. How are you guys liking my look? Feel free to comment below. Thanks for stopping by!

Xo, B

2 comments:

 
The B Stinger © 2013.

Design by DesignHerGoods