November 15, 2015

fall lookbook.



This is a project that I have been working on for the past couple of months and I am excited to finally be able to share it with you all! For every season, there are definitely key pieces that play a major role in creating ones look.
Below, I have put together my very own lookbook for fall with 4 stapled pieces I believe will help you get through the season looking as fabulous than ever!


Leather is a must have for fall and this green leather skirt from Ann Taylor is no exception. I know what you're thinking, "a leather green skirt, who on earth would put that on?!" To answer your question, you would! Often times people tend to stay away from pieces that they're not sure how to incorporate in their wardrobe. What if I told you it was possible to create looks with what you already owned in your closet? You probably wouldn't believe me but it's true. Let's start with how I styled my look. I went with a baby blue wrap blouse to color block. My nude sandal heels gave my look balance. This skirt can also be paired with a white button down, black turtle neck, or even a burgundy blouse.


One trend I'm so glad made a come back are midi skirts. The length is just so classic and I'm obsessed with any color or style. I purchased this one from Loft but you're able to get your hands on one practically anywhere. I love midi skirts because you can dress them up or down. With this midi, I paired it with a cream silk tank and a green cropped biker styled jacket. My tan platform heels added the perfect touch to my fall inspired look.


A LBD (Little black dress) is something every woman should have in their closet. It's like the number one rule of feminism. Ha! No but seriously, the perfect LBD can save you from ever really thinking you have to go purchase a dress for every event. It doesn't matter the time of the year or era, LBD's are here to stay. So, you might as well jump on the band wagon. I decided to layer this quilted plaid flippy dress with a white button down underneath and paired it with black booties. I love LBD's for that reason, it leaves room to jazz it up and wear it different ways.


I'm a sucker for a great pair of trousers and even more of one for printed ones. The right pair can flatter your shape very well as well as highlight your curves. I love shopping for pants at places such as; Zara, H&M, Banana Republic and Express. They normally sell different styles for different body shapes so its caters to all body types. I wore my pants with a rusty orange sweater to bring out the orange hues in the print. Adding the nude pumps gave it a classic finish. These trousers are impeccably tailored for a polished finish. This regal foulard print takes this classic pencil style into eye-catching territory.

What's your favorite piece for the fall you feel you can't live without? Feel free to leave a comment I would love to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog!

1 comment:

 
The B Stinger © 2013.

Design by DesignHerGoods