July 9, 2014

almost nude.

How cute are these short that I snagged for $12 bucks at Marshalls?? I mean really, who would of thought that all your summer essentials could be accessible under one roof? Stores such as Tjmaxx and Marshalls are great to shop at, especially when you're trying to shop on a budget. You're literally able to find all of your must haves for whatever season without breaking the bank. After all, you should never have to pay full price for fabulous. :) With my shorts, I played with the nude hues and brought it out in my entire outfit. I decided to pair this look with loafers instead of sandals just to give more of a preppy feel to it. How are you guys liking my look? Feel free to leave a comment below, thanks for stopping by! Top-Loft, Shorts-Marshalls, Loafers-Dolce Vita[c/o TjMaxx] Bag-Forever21

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
The B Stinger © 2013.

Design by DesignHerGoods