June 7, 2013

50 Shades of Camel

Blazer Forever21 (old) Shirt JCP (old) Pants Forever21 (old) Oxfords Bakers Shoes (old)

Has any of you seen Fast 6 yet?? That movie was beyond amazing, my best friend and I were practically holding our breath the entire movie! I won't ruin it for the ones that have not seen it, but just expect a Fast 7 to come your way some time next summer. I'm a true movie lover so I jump at any opportunity to see a good film. This is my look I wore to catch the movie.







I know it's a lot of camel action going on but I think that's what I like the most about this look. My white blazer comes off unexpected and the chambray gives a bit of a causal feel. I literally shopped from my closet for this whole look. Everything with the exception of my top is at least 2 years old. I guess that's what having true style is all about. It's not about purchasing new clothes but being able to make a new outfit out of the ones you already have.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
The B Stinger © 2013.

Design by DesignHerGoods