April 10, 2013

Oh Baby!

This past weekend I attended my cousin's baby shower over at Brio restaurant. She got a private room for a guest list of 50 whom all did not know each other. So, we decided to go around the table and introduce ourselves. We played cute little baby games and enjoyed delicious dishes. In honor of Spring, I decided to wear this nice bold color. It's between an orange and red shade which I thought was a great color against my skin tone. I paired it up with camel tones in my belt, shoes and bag.










How gorgeous is my best friend Paige in this all white dress from Zara? White is just such a classic color, especially for the spring season you just can't go wrong. What I love about the dress is the simplicity of it. My best friend likes to keep it simple with her jewelry so she only added a gold bangle to the outfit. She completed the look with neutral tones; a blush tone clutch and tan wedges. This dress allows you to do what you want with it any style it up anyway. How would you wear my dress or Paige's dress? Feel free to leave your thoughts and comments below!

InstaShots (:

2 comments:

  1. Both of you ladies looked absolutely fabulous! Btw, I love the site, very chic...

    ReplyDelete

 
The B Stinger © 2013.

Design by DesignHerGoods