February 9, 2012

Trousers.


Zara trousers, Cotton On blouse, Forever21 necklace, Bakers oxfords

Ok, so I have a slight obsession with Zara trousers! One can find these in a variety of colors and prints and they are totally flattering on my body. These pants in particular have a hem that allows versatility.  They can be worn cuffed into a shorter, tapered look or left long.  They often come with a preppy little  belt.  Sometimes I  tuck in my blouse to showcase the belt. Here, I paired tan colored oxfords to compliment the navy blue trousers. As well as a crisp white button down shirt--minus the sleeves.  I added the necklace to enhance the gold from my belt of the buckle. This outfit is ideal for the classroom or a day out with friends. I wore this look to a youth bible study session and dinner with friends.






Thanks for reading! Xo -B



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
The B Stinger © 2013.

Design by DesignHerGoods