February 13, 2012

Cheetah Girl!



Express blazer & jeans, Scarf from New York, Kohl's boots, Steve Madden bag





South Florida winters can never compare to the brisk temperatures of NY but the minute the temperature drops, I look forward to adjusting my wardrobe to reflect the chill in the air.  This tailored blazer from Express is just the right wardrobe choice for "cold" Miami weather.  It fits me like a very well. Though the fit is slim and tailored, it is quite comfortable and doesn't hinder movement. 
Paired with this cheetah scarf (a steal my sister found while in SOHO,  NY last March...only five bucks) and brown boots, I was able to bring the entire outfit together through the common earth tones. How do you guys like my cold weather gear?










No comments:

Post a Comment

 
The B Stinger © 2013.

Design by DesignHerGoods