November 29, 2011

Polka Dots & Oxfords

Cotton dress & Cardigan, Express bag, Victoria's Secret stockings, Bakers Oxfords

I really enjoy this time of the year! I mean there is Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years to look forward to! But aside from spending time with your loved ones and baking delicious treats, the fashion is to die for! I have been really into the dress and cardigan combo lately. A cardigan is such a great staple piece and very light weight. I paired it up with a cute polka dot printed dress, stockings, and oxfords. I am in love with this grandma look and can't wait to play around with a few more similar looks!


Oh wow my dress looks brown in the photos but it's actually navy blue people. Haha..






I'm really feeling my hair and the style of how it's growing out! It matches my personal style perfectly. So again I'm skeptical about growing it back. Decisions, decisions..


Xo,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
The B Stinger © 2013.

Design by DesignHerGoods