October 9, 2013

The Tweed Jacket.

 I normally have a current obsession sitting in my closet and at the moment it's this lovely navy tweed jacket from JCrew. What I love about it the most is that it's light weight and not your usual stiff and heavy tweed material. It can be worn anytime of the year and paired up with just about anything. I decided to pair it up with blue tones to give it a classic touch. Everything I'm wearing is from JCrew.

 




Gosh, I love this city. NY is where my heart is, where I feel like I belong. It feels like home! It's such a beautiful place filled with beautiful people. A place where you can maybe lose yourself but find yourself too. 

                
                                                                        Xo, B

2 comments:

 
The B Stinger © 2013.

Design by DesignHerGoods