May 15, 2012

Spring Shoe Trend 2012

There are so many great shoe options from this season's trends! I have decided to narrow it down to my top 5 picks! 

Fun Flat

I am in love with these flats. The texture of the shoe feels like actual fur! They can be worn with whatever, I actually think people underestimate the print of leopard! 






Mid Heel

I first spotted these lovely pair of heels on Pursuit of shoes, a favorite blogger of mine who had posted photos of herself in them. See how she wore them (here) . They are definitely something I want in my closet, the color scheme goes great together. This sandal also comes in 3 other colors! 


The Statement Wedge
I'm such a lover of wedges, especially around this season. They are super comfy, with this particular choice I adore cause of the print. It's so season related with the floral and the wood on the bottom makes it so easy to pair it up with anything in your closet!

Classic Pump
It's always great to have a pair of classic pumps in your shoe collection. They can instantly turn a day outfit to night. When it comes to pumps that height, I prefer neutral tones but other colors can be fun to play with as well too!

Sassy Sandals

 If you know me personally, you know I'm not a big fan of sandals. I'm more of a heel/flats type of girl. However, I do favor the these Aldo sandals. The color blocking is a must this season and the two colors paired up together is totally spring!

My good friends and I grabbing dinner while rocking my leopard croquetl flats from steve madden.

Later stingers! Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
The B Stinger © 2013.

Design by DesignHerGoods