October 10, 2012

Guest Blogger: Channing In The City




*waves*

Hi! My name is Channing and I blog over at Channing in The City. A blog I started to gain clips, as a freelance writer, but became a place of inspiration for me. I’m thankful for the chance to meet people who share the same interests, as I do like Sabine, here. ☺


I’m excited that Fall is here. I love to layer and I’m having a huge moment with dark vampy lips and nails. This is my ‘I’m happy it’s finally cooled off and I can wear my faux fur vest outfit.’
Wearing:

J.Crew Factory Faux Fur Vest

J.Crew Perfect Shirt in Leopard

Gap Denim Leggings
Zara Studded Boots
Michael Kors Watch/J.Crew Jenna Bracelet

I seriously wore this thing all last winter. I like the unexpectedness of pairing it with the leopard shirt. It makes me feel like I’m being more daring than I really am by mixing prints.

What’s your take on mixing prints?

It was lovely chatting with you all ☺ Perhaps, you’ll come visit me sometime at Channing in The City? 
Thanks again, Sabine for having me. I really appreciate it! ☺






3 comments:

  1. Lovely post and cute blog!
    I'm your 27 follower. Hope you'll do the same, dear!
    Thank you!
    cecinestpasafashionblog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I just nominated your blog for the Liebster Award! Check it out at:
    http://fashionfrommycloset.blogspot.com/2012/10/the-liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Shoes! :)

    http://www.nino-scarletrose.com/

    ReplyDelete

 
The B Stinger © 2013.

Design by DesignHerGoods